Kingdom Realms is a teaching series by Mike Parsons which provided material for 39 posts between February and November 2013.
Please visit our Freedom Apostolic Resources website to buy the audio of Mike’s original talks (with PowerPoint/PDF slides). For subscribers to Engaging God, the full series is included in module 4 of the program.
If you would like to follow the blog posts, you should be able to click on the first in the series below, and then read them in order by following the ‘Next’ link at the top right of each post. If that does not work for you, the individual links are all given here in sequential order:
- Kingdom Realms
- The Heavens and the Earth
- The Fall of Lucifer, the Light-Bearer
- Seed Wars
- A Doorway to Experience
- The Way, The Truth, and The Life
- Step into the Realm of Heaven
- What Is A Mountain?
- The Enemy is Disarmed and Vulnerable
- Manifestation of the Sons of God
- Surrender and Rule
- Image-Bearers of the Heavenly
- Seven Mountains, Seven Thrones
- Everlasting Doors
- The Door of Heaven Stands Open
- Filthy Garments and Festal Robes
- Investiture, Succession, Enthronement, Coronation.
- Familiar Spirits: Throne-takers and Destiny-destroyers
- Questions of Destiny
- Scroll of Destiny (revisited)
- Engaging the Timeline
- Agreement, Resonance and Harmony
- Destiny and the Age To Come
- Developing our Spiritual Senses
- The Heart, the Blood and the Brain
- Spirit Being, Living Being, Human Being
- Transformation Through Communion
- Two Resonating Testimonies
- Twelve Strands, Twelve Stones
- A Channel of God
- Caterpillars, Butterflies and Superheroes
- The Proof Of Desire
- Intimacy With The Father
- One Spirit With Him
- God on the Inside
- River Of Living Water
- The Power Of Testimony
- Cultivate A Garden Relationship
- Transforming The Atmosphere
Note: Posts 24-39 are mostly rather shorter than usual, and were originally posted as part of the ‘NaBloPoMo’ blogging challenge in November 2013.
Please let us know about any broken or incorrect links in the ‘Leave a Reply’ section below. Thank you!