Once we begin to strip away layers of misunderstanding built up over centuries and encounter God as He really is, we get to understand more about ourselves and how we fit into His plans.
In this blog series we embark on a journey to discover the full meaning of ‘the restoration of all things’ (Acts 3:21) and whether we might have to play in that restoration as the ‘sons of God’ for whom creation is longing…
The last three posts of the previous series, New vs. Old, are effectively an introduction to The Restoration of All Things.
- 251. God’s Original Design and Purpose
- 252. Unrestricted Sons
- 253. Framing Your Reality
- 254. Restored to Sonship
- 255. Times of Refreshing
- 256. The Period of Restoration of All Things
- 257. Limitless, Immortal Beings
- 258. The Glory of the Children of God
- 259. Clothed with Glory
- 260. Coming Back into Alignment
- 261. The Final Judgment
- 262. Life and Immortality
This series continues.
Note: ‘The Restoration of All Things’ is also the title of an event at the Freedom Centre in June 2019. Although tickets to attend in person are sold out, live streaming and (after the event) recordings are available.